Wednesday, June 15, 2011

BalletFIT....It's INTENSE!

After having my babies I needed a 1 hour workout that would give me the intense cardio, dripping in sweat feeling, without the pounding of traditional jumping jacks and burpies (which I know, I am known to still do in other classes...yet, it gets old after a while). 

Of course, my ballet roots resurfaced and, yes, the best workout really is ballet.  BalletFIT boasts...

...the intensity of a bootcamp
...the grace of a swan
...repetition for comfort and weekly improvement

Lets take the hardest parts of ballet class and put them all into one challenging workout for the average person to do.  Without revealing all my secrets and the well thought out flow, I will just tell you this is a class you need to get to.  The next day walking will be difficult, your shoulders will ache and you will feel so proud to say, yea, this is from BALLET.  

1 comment:

  1. Yes, just like bootcamp I can see how it is similar to Ballet-Fit in both require a great deal of intensity, discipline and stamina. Though just glad that B-fitters aren't require to wear boots in class. ;)

    ReplyDelete